[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Queue client failover solution while jboss5.1 crashed

glenwood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 05:14:46 EDT 2009

Taylor,thanks very much for your prompt response!

I understood your point,but could you pls tell me how I can get rid of that WARN messging,

WARNING [DiscoveryGroupImpl] There seem to be more than one broadcasters on the network broadcasting the same node id

It looks like once I started Jboss and JBM got redeployed in the cluster,but it used the same broadcaster name as it should be while I hard configured in the jbm-configuration file,but old broadcaster group didn't get removed from system somehow when I killed the node.

BTW I have setup <connection-ttl-override>10000</connection-ttl-override> ,so once one node down,server will clean up resources like connection for that node after 10 sec,but how can JBM remove broadcaster group on that node?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245774#4245774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245774