[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: How to let jboss cache work with application server cont

niuxuetao_fiserv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 07:21:26 EDT 2009

Thanks Galder, to further clarify the behavior of "participaing" with javax.transaction.Synchronization, please let me know if my following assumptions are right:

1. When global transaction fails, jboss cache is able to rollback its own transaction.

2. When global transaction succeeds, jboss cache is able to commit its own transaction but if jboss commit fails, the global transaction cannot be rolled back.

Xuetao

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245808#4245808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245808