[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - deployement error while start the jboss 4.0.3 server

arungates do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 09:15:40 EDT 2009

hi Arun here,

                 Can anyone Fix me a problem which iam facing while starting the server of jboss 4.0.3.which i have two EAR file in my deploy folder in a single jboss server.While starting the server one EAR is deployed fine but another one is getting deployement error in the console.If anyone knows the solution then please reply me ASAP..........bye

Rgds,

Arun.M

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245838#4245838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245838