[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Making Cluster jBoss Messaging Scalable

sjunejo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 13:31:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have just implemented jBoss messaging in a cluster bearing High availability in mind and its working. I am using MySQL as my shared database. Now I want to scale my setup say If my browser put any message to my Queue (Clustered Queue) it should be get processed by both of my app servers running on different machines and when they get response back they put message back to response queue and my browser knows where to look for response message.... I have an idea about HAJNDI but i am not if this is the correct approach.

I am using Apache as my Web Server load balancing. What is a method from which I can load balance my JMS.

I was searching and found out about Clustered Post Office. Does this has anything to do with scalability.

Can anyone please guide to proper setup or example to implement it???

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245919#4245919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245919