[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBoss 5.0.1.GA Native Maven2 Eclipse POM dependencies: deplo

sinjem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 14:21:05 EDT 2009

I'm trying to build a quick and simple JBossws annotated web service that deploys in a war. Everything works great in eclipse (3.4) with JBoss Tools.

However, as soon as I enabled Maven2 on the project and remove the JBoss Runtime java build path dependency the project will no longer deploy within eclipse. I've tried every pom dependency configuration I can think of with no luck.

Does anyone have this working who is willing to share the dependency tags from their pom.xml with me?

Here's what I have that is not working:

<dependencies>
  | 		<dependency>
  | 			<groupId>junit</groupId>
  | 			<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
  | 			<version>4.6</version>
  | 			<scope>test</scope>
  | 		</dependency>
  | 		<dependency>
  | 			<groupId>org.jboss.jbossas</groupId>
  | 			<artifactId>jboss-as-main</artifactId>
  | 			<version>5.0.1.GA</version>
  | 		</dependency>
  | 		<dependency>
  | 			<groupId>jboss.jbossws</groupId>
  | 			<artifactId>jboss-jaxws</artifactId>
  | 			<version>3.0.1-native-2.0.4.GA</version>
  | 		</dependency>
  | 	</dependencies>

If there's a tutorial somewhere that describes this I'd appreciate that as a response too. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  -Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245930#4245930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245930