[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: MC, JSR-299 and notion of

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 26 16:48:52 EDT 2009

We're just looking into implementing tight MC + WebBeans (JBoss' JSR-299 impl) integration:
 - http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/webbeans-dev/2009-July/001102.html

Kabir (MC team member working on MC's Kernel sub-project) is currently on vacation,
but this is what we've discussed as his next task when he comes back.

But you're more than welcome to help.
If you have any ideas simply post them on our MC dev forum:
 - http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=204

Kabir and I have a few ideas, whereas Pete, as you can see, has some demands. :-)
But like I said, I'm very opened to suggestions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246063#4246063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246063