[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - jbossws-cxf on jboss 4.2.0

DGuralnik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 26 17:24:25 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've installed jbossws-cxf on jboss 4.2.0. There is an exception during jboss starting:

01:20:43,611 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Described: nam
e=WSContainerMetaDataDeploymentAspect state=Not Installed mode=Manual requiredSt
ate=Create
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss42.ContainerMetaDataDeploymentAspect
        at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:212)
        at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl(RepositoryClassLoader.java:514)
        at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java:408)
        at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryI
mpl.getTypeInfo(IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.java:216)
        at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory.
getTypeInfo(IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory.java:47)

We can't upgrade jboss to any higher version. Is it possible to make jbossws-cxf work on jboss 4.2.0?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246068#4246068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246068