[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Clarifying Maven plus Jtools

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 27 03:36:47 EDT 2009

Hi asaf,

1) I'll let snjezana answer that when she returns from holiday.

But in my opinion I prefer having a true parent instead of having the EAR being the parent with a tons of excludes inside eclipse which imo is just a big hack. Better to leave that in a separate parent project - but lets wait to hear if there are any reasons beyond that.

2) What kind of bugs ? If related to seam then you should raise this on the seam forums.

3) report in jira ?

4) report in jira ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246101#4246101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246101