[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Unauthenticated caller null N sqlException

ravirachannavar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 27 07:42:49 EDT 2009

HI Peter

Thanks for all the suggestions you are providing...

                I have 3 questions..!
(I need your email ID pls..mine is "ravi.rachannavar at tcs.com" because some time jboss forum is not opening for me. Pls)

1.I deleted data,temp and work folder from the server/default and it  successfully started...but next time those folders were recreated..and it is again hanging. is there any permanent solution for this.

2. Even after starting I gave the url you suggested.it displayed 404 error file not found. how can I do the successfull deployment..?

3. how to do the clustering in JBoss 5.1.0 GA ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246163#4246163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246163