[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: [jBPM 4] Mai templates context variables

gleenders do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 27 10:36:29 EDT 2009

Ok, I think a get the picture but i still have some problems.
First be aware that i'm using jBPM 4.

@TejJBPM:
anonymous wrote : The only system templates are "task-assign" and "task-reminder" which are by default present in jbpm.mail.templates. Whatever variables you want will work only under these two "SYSTEM DEFINED TEMPLATES"

the current manual descibes the following:
Table 6.15. task elements
Element	Multiplicity	Description
notification	0..1	Sends a notification message when a task is assigned. If no template is referenced or supplied inline, mail support falls back on the template named task-notification.
reminder	0..1	Sends a reminder message at specific intervals. If no template is referenced or supplied inline, mail support falls back on the template named task-reminder

So when i use the following

  | <task duedate="10 seconds" g="36,108,97,52" name="Visa Conseiller">
  | 		<assignment-handler class="be.axi.bpm.handlers.TaskAssignmentHandler"/>
  | 		<notification/>
  | 		<reminder duedate="15 seconds"/>
  | 		<transition g="-76,-12" name="to Inspection" to="Inspection"/>
  | </task>
  |
  | <mail-template name="task-notification">
  |       <to addresses="xxx at xxx.be" />
  |       <subject>Assignment notification</subject>
  |       <text>Task #{taskInstance.name} is assigned</text>
  |     </mail-template>

I assume that task-notification is a system template since i  don't point  to a specified template name (and regarding the manual).
This example works fine except for the context variables.

But i also tried the implementation you describe above i think the code you supplied above is from version 3
This is how my code look:

<task duedate="10 seconds" g="36,108,97,52" name="Visa Conseiller">
  | 		<assignment-handler class="be.axi.bpm.handlers.TaskAssignmentHandler"/>
  | 		<reminder duedate="15 seconds"/>
  | 		<transition g="-76,-12" name="to Inspection" to="Inspection"/>
  | 	</task>
  |
  | <mail-template name="mail-task-assign">
  |       <to addresses="xxx at xxx.be" />
  |       <subject>Assignment notification (E-C)</subject>
  |       <text>Task assigned</text>
  |     </mail-template>

But this code does noting at all (even not an Error msg). Is this event still supported in jBPM 4?

Regards,
Gert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246217#4246217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246217