[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Cannot compute classpath in Hibernate console

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 27 14:12:23 EDT 2009

Error
  | Mon Jul 27 11:06:09 PDT 2009
  | org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: The archive: /ERS/exploded-archives/ERS.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.
  |
  | org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: The archive: /ERS/exploded-archives/ERS.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.abort(JavaRuntime.java:1327)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.abort(JavaRuntime.java:1313)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspathEntry(JavaRuntime.java:901)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.StandardClasspathProvider.resolveClasspath(StandardClasspathProvider.java:75)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspath(JavaRuntime.java:1187)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.utils.ClassLoaderHelper.getClasspath(ClassLoaderHelper.java:148)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.EclipseLaunchConsoleConfigurationPreferences.getCustomClassPathURLS(EclipseLaunchConsoleConfigurationPreferences.java:88)
  | 	at org.hibernate.console.ConsoleConfiguration.buildWith(ConsoleConfiguration.java:177)
  | 	at org.hibernate.console.ConsoleConfiguration.build(ConsoleConfiguration.java:111)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.workbench.ConsoleConfigurationWorkbenchAdapter.getChildren(ConsoleConfigurationWorkbenchAdapter.java:40)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.workbench.BasicWorkbenchAdapter.getChildren(BasicWorkbenchAdapter.java:99)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.workbench.BasicWorkbenchAdapter.fetchDeferredChildren(BasicWorkbenchAdapter.java:105)
  | 	at org.eclipse.ui.progress.DeferredTreeContentManager$1.run(DeferredTreeContentManager.java:234)
  | 	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

org.hibernate.console.HibernateConsoleRuntimeException: Could not compute classpath
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.EclipseLaunchConsoleConfigurationPreferences.getCustomClassPathURLS(EclipseLaunchConsoleConfigurationPreferences.java:97)
  | 	at org.hibernate.console.ConsoleConfiguration.buildWith(ConsoleConfiguration.java:177)
  | 	at org.hibernate.console.ConsoleConfiguration.build(ConsoleConfiguration.java:111)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.workbench.ConsoleConfigurationWorkbenchAdapter.getChildren(ConsoleConfigurationWorkbenchAdapter.java:40)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.workbench.BasicWorkbenchAdapter.getChildren(BasicWorkbenchAdapter.java:99)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.workbench.BasicWorkbenchAdapter.fetchDeferredChildren(BasicWorkbenchAdapter.java:105)
  | 	at org.eclipse.ui.progress.DeferredTreeContentManager$1.run(DeferredTreeContentManager.java:234)
  | 	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
  | Caused by: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: The archive: /ERS/exploded-archives/ERS.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.abort(JavaRuntime.java:1327)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.abort(JavaRuntime.java:1313)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspathEntry(JavaRuntime.java:901)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.StandardClasspathProvider.resolveClasspath(StandardClasspathProvider.java:75)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspath(JavaRuntime.java:1187)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.utils.ClassLoaderHelper.getClasspath(ClassLoaderHelper.java:148)
  | 	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.EclipseLaunchConsoleConfigurationPreferences.getCustomClassPathURLS(EclipseLaunchConsoleConfigurationPreferences.java:88)
  | 	... 7 more

I have run 'ant clean unexplode explode' and searched for 'ers.jar' and the only reference is commented in application.xml (which apparently is not even part of the exploded WAR).

My project is packaged as a WAR so I can use hot incremental deployment with POJOs in my Seam app.

hibernate-console.properties:

  | #File used by hibernate tools to override <datasource> and other container specific settings in persistence.xml
  | hibernate.connection.password=JavaTestAcct
  | hibernate.connection.username=_AppUser_JavaTestAcct
  | hibernate.connection.driver_class=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
  | hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.SQLServerDialect
  | hibernate.connection.url=jdbc:sqlserver://CORG0DB901:1433;databaseName=EquipmentRecovery
  |
  | hibernate.connection.provider_class=org.hibernate.connection.DriverManagerConnectionProvider
  | hibernate.datasource=
  | hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class=

"org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: The archive: /ERS/exploded-archives/ERS.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist."

I'm trying to understand how/where it's referenced... ???  I looked in the Eclipse Java build path and can't see it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246269#4246269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246269