[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - slimming 5.1 for JBoss messaging cluster

augustsimonelli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 00:43:57 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has advice on slimming JBoss AS 5.1 for use as a Messaging cluster ONLY (yep really!). I've found some articles in the wiki(s) about slimming for 4.x but nothing relating to messaging specifically. Essentially I just want to remove all the extra bits (for now) except those allowing a clustered JBoss messaging setup.

Not looking for a howto, just for some pointers/experience with similar slimming exercises / messaging setups (but of course i won't knock a howto back! :-)

Thanks,

August

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246326#4246326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246326