[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: upgrade jbpm to 3.2.6: how to

lpiccoli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 03:53:43 EDT 2009

looks the problems seems to be that the  JbpmThreadService get started without having a JbpmContext.

  | JbpmThreadService .java
  | public void start()
  |    {
  |       JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = workflowService.getJbpmConfiguration();
  |       jbpmConfiguration.getJobExecutor().start();
  |    }

I am not entirely sure why, but once i programmatically call createJbpmContext the JbpmThreadService  seems to function without error from then.

  |   context = workflowService.getJbpmConfiguration().createJbpmContext();

Q1. is expected behaviour with JbpmContext?
Q2. should client/portlet code be using the workflowservice?

-lp

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246340#4246340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246340