[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 reminders

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 12:23:36 EDT 2009

Gert,

If you get reminders to work I'd like you to test if the template for the mail that is used is really the reminder template. I suspect a bug, looking at the source of the jPDL parser that the task-notification template is used. At least if you do not configure the template attribute and xsd workaround that I suggested in the task-notification issue.

If you 'hurry' with this, fixes might make it into 4.1 (although there officially already is a jira freeze)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246509#4246509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246509