[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: ear project is invisible for JBoss 5.1. Runtime Server

SergeySmirnov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 14:27:32 EDT 2009

Max, after the optional portion of m2eclipse are added, I was able to add richfaces photoalbom application for the deployment to JBoss 5.1.0. However, the deployment itself is failed.
The major problem is missing jboss-seam-2.1.1.GA.jar inside the ear file.
In case of launching mvn package external, the ear contains this jar.
JBT does not include it. Why?

The minor problem - I have to have  replace ${prjectName} with 'photoalbom' in all three pom manually. Otherwise, exactly ${prjectName} appears in the name of all three projects.

I have spoken with Nik from RF team. He said he had no such naming problem on his side. He has no JBTool, but only   JBoss AS Tools (Version: 2.1.0.M2-N200907092133-H355)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246528#4246528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246528