[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Porting application from WebSphere to JBoss

straypet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 29 04:55:24 EDT 2009

Hi,
I am currently in the process of migrating an application from WebSphere Portal and Application Server to JBoss portal and application server.

The application consists of 11 portlets all connected to a common backend running on the application server. I have, as a start, been able to modify and deploy one of the portlets, but am having problems accessing the backend. In WebSphere we were using the portlet contexts getService method to get the delegating methods, but this is not working on JBoss.

Does anybody have any experience with migrating complete applications from WebSphere to JBoss portal?

Any help to point me in the correct direction will be thankfully received.

Best regards,
Petter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246628#4246628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246628