[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Receiving XML from c++ sender

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 29 12:59:56 EDT 2009

Is it possible to receive TextMessages (with XML payload) from the client written in c++ and using ActiveMQ?
  | What URI should be given to the cpp client in such a case?

Sorry... your question was a little bit obscure to me...

I couldn' t realize you wanted to transfer messages from ActiveMQ to JBossMessaging.

We are scheduled to implement AMQP on JBoss Messaging 2, what will enabled C++ to connect to JBoss Messaging.

You will be able to configure the bridge between ActiveMQ and JbossMessaging.

While we don' t have a C++ client to connect to JBoss Messaging, you could use RedHat Messaging.

RedHat messaging is the C++ side of the project.

http://jboss.org/rhmessaging/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246755#4246755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246755