[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem starting up JBoss AS

lcarreon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 29 21:32:02 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have installed JBoss AS 4.2.3.GA on AIX 5.3.  I have made a copy of the "all" configuration and started up the AS using the newly created configuration.  The startup give me the following error messages:

09:51:01,573 ERROR [UDP] max_bundle_size (64000) is greater than largest TP fragmentation size (8000)
09:51:01,574 ERROR [UDP] the following properties are not recognized: {enable_bundling=true, max_bundle_size=64000, max_bundle_timeout=30}
09:51:01,626 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem creating service jboss.cache:service=TomcatClusteringCache
org.jgroups.ChannelException: unable to setup the protocol stack

I have done the exactly the same steps on HP-UX 11i (PA-RISC), HP-UX 11i (Itanium) and Solaris 10 (SPARC) and I do not encounter the same problem.

I would appreciate it if somebody could please tell me how to resolve the above issue without changing the version of JBossAS.

Regards,
Leo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246844#4246844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246844