[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: upgrading JBoss 4.2.3 to jbossws native 3.1.1, now 'Cann

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 02:56:21 EDT 2009

"spinder" wrote : When starting up jbossws.sar now, I'm getting the following error message.  Anyone have any idea what could be causing it?

Hi,

   I see from the stack trace you're using custom DA

org.rhq.enterprise.server.util.EJB3SafeEndpointInvokerDeploymentAspect.create(EJB3SafeEndpointInvokerDeploymentAspect.java:54)

You have to make sure this DA is called after ContainerMetaDataDeploymentAspect (the one responsible for endpoint meta data creation).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246872#4246872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246872