[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge with QOS_ONCE_AND_ONLY_ONCE

stuartw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 06:35:57 EDT 2009

Thanks very much for a quick response. In that case I think I must have misunderstood what I required to do based on the following quote from the documentation:
anonymous wrote : If JTA is required then both supplied connection factories need to be XAConnectionFactory implementations

It turns out that I was already doing this anyway. I tried changing so many things that I didn't fully understand which change had actually made everything work. Having stripped everything right back it turns out that the issue I was seeing was related to the fact that I did not have a unique ServerPeerID on each of my JBoss instances.

I do have a question about the ServerPeerID value though. In the supplied file the value is set as follows:

  | <attribute name="ServerPeerID">${jboss.messaging.ServerPeerID:0}</attribute>

I changed this to:

  | <attribute name="ServerPeerID">5</attribute>

and also to:

  | <attribute name="ServerPeerID">${jboss.messaging.ServerPeerID:5}</attribute>

Both of which seem to work for me, which is the correct (or preferred) way to set this? Also, what is the difference between the two?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246945#4246945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246945