[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: ear project is invisible for JBoss 5.1. Runtime Server

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 17:23:30 EDT 2009

is that when eclipse publishes it or when maven does ?

in either way, please realize - we aren't the one doing the actual maven/eclipse integration - m2eclipse are. We just enable it via the Eclipse WTP/facet wizards.

So this most likely are a either a maven project configuration issue or a bug somewhere in m2eclipse or wtp's understanding of what m2eclipse wants :)

But lets explore until we know where it is ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247109#4247109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247109