[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - No example configuration for TCP based cluster of Jboss 5.1

florakel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 19:24:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

we are trying to deploy a Jboss cluster on the Amazon EC2 cloud. Unfortunately Multicast is not supported in this cloud service.

Therefore we have to deploy the cluster using TCP in unicast mode. There is no sample configuration for that setup in the current documentation.

Especially we need to know how to configure this file: jgroups-channelfactory-stacks.xml

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247127#4247127