[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Injecting a classloader

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 01:06:37 EDT 2009

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote : do nested JARs which are just libraries qualify as deployment units?

No, they are not considered deployment units. Although i don't exactly know how such jars are represented or accessed from a deployment unit. Probably they end up as some kind of metadata? Ales?

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | And, how can I get access to the DeploymentUnit instance from my deployer?

Through your deployer, you tell the deployer framework about the deployment units you are interested in and the stage when you are interested in:

  | public MyDeployer()
  | {
  |   setInput(SomeMetadata.class);
  |   setStage(POST_CLASSLOADER);
  | }

The deployer framework is then responsible for passing any such matching deployment units to the deploy(DeploymentUnit du) method of the deployer:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247140#4247140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247140