[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Service POJO JNDI Binding Problem

dimonv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 04:04:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,

am just facing the same issue on binding of POJOs in the naming context and hoped to find a solution in your discussion.
I'm working with User Guide' examples and JBoss EAP 5 to get familiar with MC. I've done all the same steps mentioned in this topic and assumed that I can see then the POJOs in JNDIView or look up them just like:

  | 		try {
  | 			if(manager == null)
  | 				manager = (HRManager)new InitialContext().lookup("beans/HRService");
  | 		} catch (Exception e1) {
  | 			e1.printStackTrace();
  | 		}
But nothing has happened.