[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBM 1.4 and container transactions

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 04:28:05 EDT 2009

JBoss 4.2.3 + JBM 1.4
Cluster support required.

In my setup I have two destinations:
One queue for 'internal' messages and one topic for 'external' messages.
Both configured for clustering.

All messages are to be sent with container transactions.
Although the queue need not send to the cluster, the topic must.

Currently I am using the /ClusteredConnectionFactory, but the messages are not being committed.
>From the connection-factories-service.xml I can see that /ClusteredConnectionFactory binds to the same interface as /ClusteredXAConnectionFactory.
Am I using the correct factory?

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=153641 only speaks about the /ConnectionFactory.

I really need the Messages on the Topic (at least, ideally also the Queue) to be clustered and support container transactions.

What factories do I really need to use to accomplish my goals?
Thanks[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247184#4247184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247184