[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: StructureDeployer that supports subdeployments

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 11:13:38 EDT 2009

"beve" wrote :
  | Is anyone aware of an example of a StructureDeployer that support subdeployments in this manner? Or is there another way to accomplish this?

There is DirectoryStructure which considers every directory as a potential location for sub-deployments.
It was developed to support old .sar/lib, but it's deprecated and commented out.
(still part of JBossAS, but left out on purpose)

I guess in your case it would be best to either have this new structure deployer,
or force every .esb user to jboss-structure.xml.

Or, you can use StructureProcessor, which can modify structure info just before we pass it to real deployers.
See SeamTempModificationTypeMatcher in seam-int project:
 - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-seam-int/trunk/microcontainer/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/integration/microcontainer/deployers/SeamTempModificationTypeMatcher.java
(this is callback matched with the current default StructureProcessor impl)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247301#4247301

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247301