[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM with singleton MDB

TheOverlord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 18:05:20 EDT 2009

"clebert.suconic at jboss.com" wrote : If I understand correctly, you need to set slowConsumer=true on the ConnectionFactory used by the MDB. You probably don't want any buffer on the client, as you want the message to be round robbed to other servers.

  | It' s a bit obscure what you are trying to achieve here.. so I' m suggesting that based on what I understood.

You seem to understand what I'm trying to do.

I want maximum throughput of whatever the MDB is doing while honoring the requirements that only one thread can enter the MDB onMessage at a time.

Messages should not wait for a MDB that's busy. If it's busy, it should go another MDB that is not busy. If all MDBs are busy, it should wait until one isn't busy.

Very simple.

I will try the slowConsumer thing to see if it works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247361#4247361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247361