[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM with singleton MDB

TheOverlord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 19:43:21 EDT 2009

I tried setting slowConsumers to true but it didn't work.

The way I test this is that on one server, I set a debug break point at the start of the MDB onMessage method.

After a message hits that break point, i'll send more messages. They'll round robin to the other servers but none should return to the server that has hit that break point, but it does !!!

So basically the JBM seems to be not aware that the MDB is preoccupied.

I would imaging that once a server's MDB pool is exhausted, JBM will choose to use another one from some other server before waiting for one to become available - am I correct in that assumption?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247368#4247368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247368