[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Transaction not active Error sticks to the Thread causing is

ravichittari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 1 11:24:48 EDT 2009

In my application, When the database is stressed I am getting the following error. I believe the txn is getting time out.

Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: Transaction is not active: tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: 7f000101:9fd1:4a23167a:263 status: ActionStatus.ABORTED >

I am looking into why DB is stressed and figuring that problem out.

But the real issue is, once I get this error in the thread, that thread continues to give this error for its life.

I am using Jboss 4.2.2 which should work properly for this case.

What am I doing wrong? How do I get my thread out of this state?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234509#4234509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234509