[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Cannot find session during shutdown

philipdodds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 1 11:38:46 EDT 2009

We have continued to work on this one - and have upgraded to the latest JBoss 5.1.0GA release.

This appears to have resolved the problem with the XA transaction - however we are using the stopDelivery method on the EJB3 MDB MBean and are getting a "session cannot be found" during the stopDelivery processing.

I'm not certain if it is a problem in the MDB container or the JBoss Messaging configuration,   I have opened a discussion over on the EJB3 forum, see:

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=155887

I really didn't want to cross post stuff but I was wondering if any JBM guys could spot something in the trace,  it looks like it rolls back ok - and we are trying to work out whether this is a problem that we need to look into or just the way things are when you stop delivery.

Thanks again for all the help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234511#4234511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234511