[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Calling stopDelivery causes a

philipdodds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 1 12:38:35 EDT 2009

I posted back to the JBM forum (I'm sorry I keep jumping between them)

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=155777&start=10&postdays=postDays&postorder=postOrder&highlight=highlight

The MDB in question is an EJB3 deployed one and it is the EJB3 container,  the MBean is listed as org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingDelegateWrapper.  We are calling the stopDelivery method on this to try and pause message consumption and that is when we get the exception.  I have checked the MDB and there is no funky threading stuff going on it there.

Since stopDelivery is new I'm wondering if there is a threading problem in the container,  though this occurs where we have MaxMessages and JMS Sessions both a 1 (and it also occurs where JMS sessions is set to a higher value).

Once again thanks for all the help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234528#4234528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234528