[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - 4.2.2.GA: Problem with Topic DurableSubscription and

oliver.stauss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 04:13:26 EDT 2009

Hello,
since we have an upgrade from an JBOSS 4.0.2 to 4.2.2 We have Strange Problems with an JMS Client System.

The JMS Client "sometimes" loose the connection to the durable Topic.
The Client want's to re-register on the same Client it. this failes because of an "durable subscription is already in use" Exception.
That's not fine but okay ....

But:

Sometimes (after loosing connection) the System generates client ids like "ID:[numeric]" !!!!!!
This happen several times. This results in many registerd clients!

I did not understand WHY Jboss Client/server starts to generated numeric clientID's! Found nothing on (GIYF).
Can you help me to solve this problem?

regards in advance Ost

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234620#4234620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234620