[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Overriding an EJB datasource for testing

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 04:38:40 EDT 2009

Nik,

For the native queries problem one solution might be to create entity objects for the extra tables you require then they would just get generated as part of the create-drop in your tests.

As for your original issue, I'm afraid I have no experience with Oracle and JPA.  It does seem odd however that you're getting creation errors when your persistence properties are supposed to "validate" the schema.  Sounds like maybe the correct persistence.xml is being picked up (hence a connection to Oracle) but the wrong persistence.properties (hence creation errors).  Where are your properties files located? My project was using an EAR structure and I had to put my production properties in my EJB project rather than the bootstrap/META-INF.  Also make sure Eclipse is aware of the files and is actually copying them the relevant .ear file.

Cheers,

Chris.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234627#4234627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234627