[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - java.sql.SQLException: Connection handle has been closed and

jboss_ravi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 09:53:32 EDT 2009

Hi

I m getting this error with JBoss4.2 environment when I am trying to use jdbc connection pool. This connection data source object is being retrieving from the entity beans. EJB 2.0

anonymous wrote :  Along this excepiton there one exception with related connection is Closing a connection for you.  Please close them yourself: org.jb
oss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection at 1dd66fd

The same code is working fine with WAS5.1 and Weblogic9.1 servers.

anonymous wrote : Once more things is that after retrieving connection from the pool, there is stored procedure call execution.
I donot know why the connection is getting closed.

Is there any issue with executing stored proc with jboss or any thing else?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234719#4234719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234719