[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Calling stopDelivery causes a

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 10:17:28 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote : Can you provide more details like when do you call this method and does the queue have any messages when you call this method?

Bad question :) You already have provided those details:
anonymous wrote :
  | I had assumed that stopDelivery would simply allow the current transactions to complete then it would simply not deliver more messages, however this error seems to imply that it is terminating the current transactions, however it does seem to be after the MDB itself has finished processing.

I'll have to look more into it to understand what's going on.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234725#4234725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234725