[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Tutorial for setup of Authentication in JBoss?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 11:30:43 EDT 2009

Can you supply a full DN for a "departmentcode"? Given that I might be able to provide the login module settings.

Also, do you have an ldapsearch utility? You will need one to ascertain that we use the correct configuration settings. Without ldapserach, configuring an LDAP login module is like wandering around in the dark.

Alternatively, I have a resource that goes into detail on LDAP login module configuration, but it is not free. I can provide a URL if you like.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234752#4234752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234752