[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Fastest way to migrate mbean services (with dependencies

chtimi2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 12:26:04 EDT 2009

I did a bit of cleanup (injecting the HAPartition ala JBoss5) to only have this one problem, but it still fails in exactly the same way.
DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleHORA" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleSA.jar,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleSA.jar,service=EJB3' **")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleIVV" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleTOPO" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleSA" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleSA.jar,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleSA.jar,service=EJB3' **")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleStatVL" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleTOPO" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleTOPO" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleSA.jar,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleSA.jar,service=EJB3' **")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.HORA:service=DispatcheurAlarmes" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleSA.jar,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleSA.jar,service=EJB3' **")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.HORA:service=ImportFichiersNeutres" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleHORA" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.HORA:service=ImportGescar" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleHORA" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.HORA:service=InstantiateurFTPFileSucker" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleSA" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.HORA:service=InstantiateurMoteurAlarmesCentre" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleSA" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.HORA:service=InstantiateurMoteurAlarmesSite" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleSA" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "NAVINEO.HORA:service=InstantiateurMoteurSuivi" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "NAVINEO.Dock:service=ModuleSA" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
> [...]

No stack or warning. I'm also more and more favoring the hypothesis that this has to do with a circularity problem:
Jboss5 seems to be less lenient about it as illustrated by another failure i had, which was caused by a bugged EJB injecting a reference to itself. It started in JBoss4 but not 5.

Still, for some MBeans i need to be sure they start AFTER EJBs are deployed.
Thus I think the cleanest solution would be to correctly specify this dependency of means towards the EJBs, apparently
 <depends>jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleSA.jar,service=EJB3</depends>isn't the correct way to do it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234763#4234763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234763