[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Server very slow

kancharla_g do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 12:53:44 EDT 2009

Hi
we installed Jboss 5.0.1GA on Sun T1000 server, using "default" configuration as it is provided by jboss. But somehow the server seems to be very slow. Starting of server itself it taking 4 minutes. And to process reasonbly small JSF page took aroud 3-4 secs.  Surprisingly Same application when I installed on my laptop(windows xp). server is being started in less than 2 minutes and the pges is being processed in 1 secs.

Am i missing something. Please provide me any link to help me improving the performance of the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234769#4234769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234769