[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Variable argument list in session bean method causes NoS

ablevine1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 13:44:26 EDT 2009

I will try to get you a simplified example as soon as I can.  How does your testcase work?  We can get this to work when we call the session bean from a remote client, however when we call it from within our jboss server process, using either the local or remote session bean interface, we get the exception mentioned in the previous post.  I would also like to note that we do not use dependency injection but rather use JNDI lookups to get references to our session beans in both cases.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234778#4234778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234778