[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Trying to use Jtools to display JSP

millyb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 18:28:14 EDT 2009

Hello -

I have eclipse 3.4.2 installed on my Windows/XP box.  I also installed the JBoss tools so that I could look at my JSP pages (as HTML).  When I open a jsp in the JBoss Tools JSP Editor I just get a blank page.  I've tried reinstalling and installing manually but nothing helps.  I have eclipse running on my Linux box with the JBoss tools and it works fine.  Any suggestions to what I might be missing?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234813#4234813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234813