[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Resource messages not displayed in JBoss Tools Visual Editor

tdtappe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 3 02:53:40 EDT 2009

I can't get JBoss Tools RichFaces Visual Editor (3.0.1.GA) to display my message bundle translations. They are shown as EL-expressions: "#{messages['...']}". Though the option "Show Resource Bundles Usage as EL Expressions" is not set.
At runtime everything's OK. My messages.properties file is located in src/main/resources. The project is set up as a maven project.
Any idea?

--Heiko

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234851#4234851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234851