[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Please Help Deployment the weirdest error I ever had in

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 3 12:15:36 EDT 2009

This brings to mind something that happened years ago. We put together a customer class for a product we had developed. After walking the students through the install, we had them use the file manager to view to contents of the directories. Next we had them start the app, and surprisingly while it work for most students, for a few students the app failed to start. A thorough examination of one of those student's PC showed that they had accidentally moved the files, via drag-and-drop, while in the file manager.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235033#4235033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235033