[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - JBossOSGi 1.0.0.Beta2 Released (03-Jun-2009)
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 3 17:21:25 EDT 2009
I am happy to announce the release of JBossOSGi-1.0.0.Beta2.
You can download it here: https://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=22866&filename=jboss-osgi-installer-1.0.0.Beta2.jar&a=77899231
The release comes with improvements in the following areas
* JBoss OSGi Runtime has is now a pure OSGi container onto which components, services and applications can be deployed.
* Husky Test Framework for remote and embedded OSGi bundle testing
* Added support for JMX, JNDI services
* Microcontainer service to wire and configure OSGi components
For details please have a look at the latest version of our User Guide.
Here are the change log details
* [JBOSGI-70] - Expose bundle headers through JMX
* [JBOSGI-79] - Provide POM descriptions for bundles
* [JBOSGI-86] - Document JBossOSGi Runtime
* [JBOSGI-88] - Document JMX Service
* [JBOSGI-89] - Document JNDI Service
* [JBOSGI-90] - Add hot-deployment to Runtime
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235115#4235115
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235115
More information about the jboss-user