[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Problem with encrypted passwords for an Oracle datasourc

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 3 17:55:51 EDT 2009

The wiwki entry assume a local transaction databasource. You are using XA. Try, which generate different mbeans. Try changing this one line in the login module (note the changed service name):

<module-option name="managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:name=epr-db,service=XATxCM</module-option>

I hope that is the right name, but you could deploy your *-ds.xml file with the user-name and password and then lookup the mbean name.

One caveat - I'm not sure if doing this works for XA data sources.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235120#4235120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235120