[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HA-JNDI lookup of SLSB depending on HASingletonDeployer

pawel.wyrwinski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 02:25:24 EDT 2009

Thank you for your reply Brian.

I have to admit i made an error. After checking my environment i find out that my current application server is EAP 4.3.0_CP04, not Jboss 4.2.2.
Short investigation proved that issue i was writing about in first post is non-existent in community versions of JBoss (i've checked 4.2.1.GA, 4.2.2.GA, 4.2.3.GA) and is realated to RedHat's EAP only. I've already emailed description of my problem to RH support.

I'm sorry for all the troubles.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235163#4235163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235163