[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM: Sub Process

miggfried do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 05:56:59 EDT 2009

Hi, i do not understand how to define sub processes.
 in JBPM

My eample here is very simple.

First is here my subprocess

<process-definition  xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2"  name="subProcess">

<start-state name="start-state1">

	</start-state>

	<end-state name="end-state1"></end-state>
</process-definition>

and here the main process which should be invoked the subProcess

<process-definition  xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2"  name="mainProcess">

<start-state name="start-state1">

	</start-state>
	<process-state name="process-state1">
		<sub-process name="subProcess"/>

	</process-state>
	<end-state name="end-state1"></end-state>

</process-definition>

I can do what i want, i always get the following exception (if the processInstance signals the current token, i.e. the start state).
I test these process in the jsf console.

Both processes are deployed!!!!

org.jbpm.JbpmException: can't create a process instance when processDefinition is null

it is very hard to find something about sub processes ,only some lines in the doku.
But these are exactly the lines, i used for these test case.

Can someone help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235224#4235224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235224