[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: jboss Web-Console Memory

rasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 09:17:40 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : You can find out what the app server is doing at any point in time by taking a thread dump and examining the stack trace for each thread.

In my system thread dump is not possible. Because i have configured my log using log4j. So as per old conversation it is not possible to generate dump in that.

"PeterJ" wrote : As far as memory is concerned, what you are noticing does not strike me as an issue - a single request that allocates a lot of objects, such as for a daily/weekly/monthly report, can cause such a spike in memory usage.

Yes, When it becomes below 300 system becomes slow. I am asking is it possible to get what all are happening in the application server in a particular period. I know that the application programs which executes is making the issue. But i don't how to identify which program takes more memory.

Please guide me to find out a solution .

Thanks And Regards
Rasa.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235365#4235365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235365