[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM: Sub Process

miggfried do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 11:12:09 EDT 2009

I am also very surprised. i am waiting many minutes between the two deployments. I am doing the deployment with the tab 'Deployment' of the GPD in Eclipse.
I get the message, that deployment was successful.

Then i create in the jsf administration console a new process instance of the main process, go to Tokens and signal the token ...

without binding = late i get the error.

i delete my jboss, i delete my jbpm, make a new installation of all but the error ist still there ...

I have no idea ....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235414#4235414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235414