[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SubjectSecurityManager 4.0.3 to 5.0.1 migration issue

khohl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 17:23:41 EDT 2009

I am porting from 4.0.3 to 5.0.1 a large EJB 2.0 application that is integrated with a legacy system and includes a custom security module.  Some details about what I had to do to get this working initially are described in this post -

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=48997

The application does not build against 5.0.1 jars.  I implement SubjectSecurityManager and RealmMapping and I'm getting an error that getTargetPrincipal(java.security.Principal,java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.Object>) must be implemented.  Given this, I assume 5.0.1 is not fully backwards compatible and I must implement this new method.  This disappoints me, but I guess I'll have to deal with it.  Where can I find additional details about what I must do in this new method?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235498#4235498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235498