[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - notifying jbossesb services when a JBPM workflow is canceled

mfishm1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 5 08:56:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

Can someone please point me in the right direction. I have a case where I have a JBPM workflow that I am using to control the flow through a series of JBossESB services. Everything works as I would like until I try to cancel one of those workflows using a CancelProcessInstanceCommand. When that happens, the workflow is canceled correctly but the workflow's active node's action is allowed to run to completion. Since some of my service endpoints might take a significant amount of time to run, an hour or more, I would really like to somehow notify the running endpoint that it was canceled and allow it to stop and do some clean up. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks.

-- Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235672#4235672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235672